The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. The exam can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam.
Becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended, optional step toward achieving an Associate-level or Specialty certification.
At the end of this course, students will be able to
• Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
• Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
• Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
• Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example,compute and analytics)
• Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
• Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
• Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
• Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Date: 25th – 27th May, 2022.
Time: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Price: ₦125,000 (covers training, certifications and projects)
The Intensive Fullstack Data Science Training is designed to help data scientists understand how to build data science apps.
At the end of this training you will be able to :